New Digital Home + Update
I haven't posted anything since March and I have many updates to give to my blog readers (I know I don't have any but it sounds cool). First of all, I have redirected the traffic from my neocities webpage to this site. The motive behind that was, I have a kind of attachment with Blogger. It was my first blogging platform and I started on Blogger when I was 13 years old, so I have kind of emotional attachment with this platform. And, the themes of blogger gives very homely vibes which I never found on other platforms. That's why I have finally made the blogger my new digital home after so many years.
I have tried listing this blog on blogroll.org but they haven't listed my blog despite sending them request multiple times in these last 6 months. So, I am not trying anymore to get listed on it, but my neocities blog page is listed on the biglist, which another indexing website which index different personal homepage and website. If you're looking for blogroll then I recommend indexing your blog on the biglist.
My final semester exams are also over and I am waiting for the results to get my undergraduate degree. I am happy that the college chapter of my life has finally ended. I am taking a break for a month to get some clarity and I'll try to upload blogs more often. If you are a real reader (not robot) and a blogger expert please tell me where I can find other "blogspoters" to follow them as I am unable to find active blogspoters by doing google search.
Comments
Post a Comment